Our goal is to address our clients property management needs and relieve them of the obligations of day to day involvement. We are committed to placing ourselves between you and the rental properties responsibilities, enabling you to reserve more of your valuable time. Some of our services include:
- Collect, deposit, and record monthly rents.
- Monthly distribution of funds to owners.
- Regular property inspections.
- Comply with state and local code requirements for tenant housing.
- Move in/Move out coordination with final security transaction.
- Screen tenants through licensed real estate agents.
- Effective marketing and showings to ensure low rate vacancies.
- A large array of contractors to handle all maintenance needs of the property.
Successful completion of construction projects requires the right people, the right approach, and the right systems. Equity Builders Network's experienced construction project managers have a proven ability to navigate the broad range of regulatory, technical, financial and schedule challenges. Both the technical and personal aspects of a project are managed equally. We believe that establishing and maintaining high standards for technical quality, creative problem solving, professionalism and ethics are prerequisites for developing effective relationships with the entire construction team, and key to realizing the financial and schedule goals of any project.
Our construction project managers will focus on the following key aspects of our clients project
- Pre construction considerations
- Cost control
- Design and build